While Tapestry itself is located 80km east of Edmonton, pickups will be available Sunday afternoons & space has been generously donated by our friend’s at Situation Brewing conveniently located just off of Whyte Ave in downtown Edmonton.
Our CSA Pick Up Experience
- Pick ups will be every Monday or Thursday at 6pm at the front door of situation brewing. Make sure you remember to bring the delivery crate from the previous week, this greatly reduces our need for plastic packaging and bags, but the rotation depends on members giving us empty crates to keep refilling.
- When you arrive, please let the staff know you are with Tapestry Farm and they will grab a share for you. If you have anything special in your delivery that week like bacon or a roasting chicken – give them your name to ensure the right share is given to the right person. Generic veggie shares will not have names on them as they are all the same!
- If you are able to give 48 hours notice then you can cancel your pick up and your items will not be picked. Every member has one free week to cancel and the difference will be made up at the end of the session.
- If 48 hours notice is not given and you are unable to make it to Situation then your share from that week will be donated to the wonderful staff at the brewery.
- The brewery will be open before and after your pick up – so don’t be shy; they do growlers of their great tasting, locally brewed craft beer & are open for full service brunch. You can make an afternoon of it and have a quick tour of the brewery if you are interested in learning how it all comes together.